The association’s members come from the German- and French-speaking Switzerland. They are information specialists from technical college and university libraries, which are responsible for the development of information literacy at their institutions.
- Promotion and developement of information literacy
- Training events
- Maintenance of the IL portal www.informationskompetenz.ch
Who can join?
- People who want to actively shape the objectives of the associationPersonen
- People who are engaged in college and university libraries in the exchange and promotion of information literacy
The annual subscription is Fr. 20.--. Membership form
Statutes of the working group on Information Literacy at Swiss Universities
The Governing Body
- Thomas Henkel (President), Kantons- und Universitätsbibliothek Freiburg
- Silke Bellanger, Universitätsbibliothek Basel
- Christoph Gey, Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Bibliothek Olten
- Brigitte Schubnell, Hauptbibliothek Universität Zürich
- Gary Seitz, Geographisches Institut der Universität Zürich
- Kathi Woitas, Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften